Friday, September 12, 2008

My future

Well I plan on attending Texas Tech and majoring in physical therapy. I will probably live around Lubbock and work in Lubbock. I want to have an ok sized house like 4 bedroom 3 bath or something like that. I am going to have a smokin hot wife that can cook like no other and she will also have the best personality. I want about 3 kids or so like 2 boys and a girl but if the girls come first Im not stopping till i get a boy even if I have 10 kids. I will drive a black F-250 and my wife will probably drive a suv for the kids. I will probably open up my own physical therapy clinic and try to make big bucks. I really hope it turns out this way!

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i hope it works, too!!! it can!!! you just gotta stay focused--and keep God first!!!