Friday, January 16, 2009

Dog Story


I woke up good today. One of the stupid little kids didn't even mind me sleeping and just jumped on me and started frantically petting me. When she went to school I payed her back by peeing on all her barbies. I got a good breakfast this morning. Alice (the mom) fixed way too much eggs and bacon so she gave a lot of it to me. They also bought me a brand new toy!!!!!!! It was a brand new tennis ball! I played with that thing forever. I took a long nap only to be woke up by the stupid girl again. She thinks I always want to be petted but to tell you the truth I don't really like it at all. There was this really hot cocker spaniel that walked by today. I couldn't stop staring at her so I let her in the gate and we played with my new tennis ball until we were so tired. For supper I just ate some dog food, but the family had t-bones so I had a super big bone to chew on :) well I am really tired and I need to get as much sleep as I can before that dang little girl comes in here in the morning and wakes me up.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

what a great story!! you crack me up!!